Information about the author (s) should include:
- Full name.
- PhD (if available).
- Title (if available).
- Work place.
- Contact telephone.
- 1 color (image) photo size 3×4 (scanned, good quality).
Requirements for articles:
- Text editor – Microsoft Word.
- Format – A4.
- Fields – 2 sm on all sides.
- Font – Times New Roman.
- Font size – 14.
- Line spacing – 1.5.
- Paragraph indentation – 1.25.
- Orientation – a book without page dimensions, without divisions, without paginal footnotes.
- Graphs, tables, and pictures – black and white, without color fill.
- Full name of the author(s) full name of the represented organization (university) – to the right side, italic, with lowercase letters.
- Title of the article – in the center, without indentation, capital letters.
- Brief annotation of articles in Uzbek, Russian and English (font size 12, single spacing). The annotation contains the main characteristics of the theme, objectives and results of research. The annotation should indicate the novelty of the article with the comparison of other related topics. Recommended average volume of annotations – 40–50 words.
- Key words and phrases (at least 5-7) in three languages – Uzbek, Russian and English.
- Text of the article – justified alignment.
- The surnames and initials of authors should be written separately.
- References in the text should be processed as the following sample: (1, p. 195), (3, p . 20 ; 7, p. 68), (4).
- List of the literature should be listed alphabetically at the end of the article as a numbered list (font size 12, single spacing).